Biyernes, Oktubre 5, 2012

Day off

I wanna fly and feel free
Live life just for me
It is selfish as you can see
But I want to be happy can't I be?

But being selfish is not my happiness
I just want to find the cure for this loneliness
I want to go and find the missing pieces
Explore the ocean and swim like the fishes

Lie under the stars, count as many
Dance in the rain, feel like crazy
Relax my mind and body to think clearly
Watch the waves of the sea, nothing to worry

But here I am in this lonely place
With so much work, with haggard face
Fast ticking of the clock, so hard to chase
Wishing I could stop the time,
 Don’t wanna see the moon’s other phase

But then, this life I must not hate
I’ll just discover what really is my fate
Maybe I just have to wait
And to God, I’ll keep my strong faith

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento